The Heaviest Squid Comp - (is now finished)

Hi guys, sorry it’s a day late :)To enter this competition, simply catch a squid in the next 3 months and take it into one of the participating stores to have it weighed. All weights will then be sent through to myself to update the ‘Squid Leader Board’. The winner will be the member with the heaviest squid.This competition is open to all Strike & Hook members, including the mods :)All squid must be taken into the store in a ‘Drip Free’ bag ;)Only one weigh in per day, per store will be allowed.You can weigh in you squid at the following stores;Adelaide Bait & Tackle, Binks Marine, Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta, Salisbury Dive & Tackleworld, St Kilda Tackle N Tucker & The Anglers Choice Bait & TackleThe Prizes will be as follows;1st Prize - $25 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & Tackle 2nd Prize - $15 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & Tackle3rd Prize - $10 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & TackleIn the event of a draw, the prize will be split.This competition will run from 1st July 2008 to 30th September 2008Good Luck! ;D ;D

Aarron for those members that live a long way from one of those stores can we freeze our squid then bring it to town to have it weighed when next in town? just have it defrosted for the actual weigh in 8)if not my squid is going to smell pretty bad when i finally get to town :icon_lol:cheers chuck

Cant see any prob with that chuck. How far away are you??

And as a special note to anyone who fishes from Ranger's boat!All squid will be immobilised, wrapped, bagged, rebagged, tagged and placed into vaccuum sealed and lead lined, radiation leakage protected and nuclear bomb proofed containers BEFORE they come over the gunnel, coz I will not have any filthy lil squidlet puffing itself up and purging it's sack onto MY pristine light grey carpet! Offenders who are non compliant will IMMEDIATELY be utilising a tongue powered cleaning device to return my carpet to it's original condition! Thank you for your attention, and you may now resume your normal programming! ;D

And as a special note to anyone who fishes from Ranger's boat!All squid will be immobilised, wrapped, bagged, rebagged, tagged and placed into vaccuum sealed and lead lined, radiation leakage protected and nuclear bomb proofed containers BEFORE they come over the gunnel, coz I will not have any filthy lil squidlet puffing itself up and purging it's sack onto MY pristine light grey carpet! Offenders who are non compliant will IMMEDIATELY be utilising a tongue powered cleaning device to return my carpet to it's original condition! Thank you for your attention, and you may now resume your normal programming! ;D

Pussy! :)

Sooky-la-la :icon_lol: :icon_e_biggrin:
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry it’s a day late :)To enter this competition, simply catch a squid in the next 3 months and take it into one of the participating stores to have it weighed. All weights will then be sent through to myself to update the ‘Squid Leader Board’. The winner will be the member with the heaviest squid.This competition is open to all Strike & Hook members, including the mods :)All squid must be taken into the store in a ‘Drip Free’ bag ;)Only one weigh in per day, per store will be allowed.You can weigh in you squid at the following stores;Adelaide Bait & Tackle, Binks Marine, Compleat Angler Wallaroo & Moonta, Salisbury Dive & Tackleworld, St Kilda Tackle N Tucker & The Anglers Choice Bait & TackleThe Prizes will be as follows;1st Prize - $25 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & Tackle 2nd Prize - $15 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & Tackle3rd Prize - $10 voucher from each of the following storesAdelaide Bait & TackleBinks MarineCompleat Angler WallarooSalisbury Dive & TackleworldSt Kilda Tackle N TuckerThe Anglers Choice Bait & TackleIn the event of a draw, the prize will be split.This competition will run from 1st July 2008 to 30th September 2008Good Luck! ;D ;D

Let me get this right up for grabs is $150 first prize $90 second and $50 third prize and nobody wants to win this. or are the squid just a bit too hard to find at the moment guys?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...