Whats your tackle box????

what do you use when you head outbefore i had my boat i used a plano tackle bag with the storage trays but now i have my tub i use a plano 1364 x4 deep rack system my bag still has lures etc in it but my box is set up with a tray for whiting a tray for snapper and the other 2 contain squid and salmon lures the top holds my spare trace line and braid scissors etc so whats in your box's here's the same 1 i use plano_1364_4_by_deep_rack_system_tackle_box_3775_28205477_S.jpg

Got 3 mate. A 20+ year old 3 tray Snowbee that i usually take out whether LB or on the boat, a 2 tray plano which is stocked with spare lures, jags, sinkers, line etc that fits nicely into a tackle bag with a couple of trays i picked up at the caravan and camping show early this year and a single tray Plano i recently bought so i could just take along gear i needed.

That things a weapon 4Tha! mate if i had something that big it would end up i a hell of a mess! :laugh::laugh: I got a freshy single layer box' date=' a double draw for salt,and a salmon sling bag. Then on the boat a coupla sinker boxes.This thread has reminded me to do a late winter clean out! :laugh::laugh: cheers!!OS B)[/quote']thats the reason i put up this post old salt tidying up for next trip out B)B)B) going to use one of my spare trays from the bag for my fresh stuff have had them in dads old tobacco tins !!
  • 1 month later...

I have a rogue tackle bag, fits 5 of those plastic tray things, has a large zipper section at front for all my leader material and a top compartment where I keep all my pre tide rigs in snap lock bags. I find it fits plenty of gear dosent take up to much room and its easy to find what you need in a hurry.cheers ABF

I have a rogue tackle bag' date=' fits 5 of those plastic tray things, has a large zipper section at front for all my leader material and a top compartment where I keep all my pre tide rigs in snap lock bags. I find it fits plenty of gear dosent take up to much room and its easy to find what you need in a hurry.cheers ABF[/quote']ABF, Do you find the bottom tray is very hard to get out sometimes. I usually just leave that tray out. As it get very frustrating sometimes :c . I think thats why I said 4 trays instead of 5 in my post. Haha

This is a good topic coz I've been considering what to sort out for the boat.At the moment I have a plano tacklebox and multiple backpacks with stuff everywhere! :)I am leaning towards something with pull out trays and makes sense one tray for whiting stuff etc, but do I go a tackle bag or a tackle box... decisions decisions.

This is a good topic coz I've been considering what to sort out for the boat.At the moment I have a plano tacklebox and multiple backpacks with stuff everywhere! :)I am leaning towards something with pull out trays and makes sense one tray for whiting stuff etc' date=' but do I go a tackle bag or a tackle box... decisions decisions.[/quote']i had a plano bag Kingsley & to be honest it let me down a bit having a strap break walking down the North haven break wall and losing a tray of various lures really :c me off they are not as robust as a box and the material hasdeteriorated some what.the drop down front and pull out trays are definatley handy on the box i normally pull the tray of whatever i'm targeting out for the day and stow the box away again hope this helps a bit cheers 4THA
This is a good topic coz I've been considering what to sort out for the boat.At the moment I have a plano tacklebox and multiple backpacks with stuff everywhere! :)I am leaning towards something with pull out trays and makes sense one tray for whiting stuff etc' date=' but do I go a tackle bag or a tackle box... decisions decisions.[/quote']ive had tackle box and bag that fit the same amount . I find the bag to be better seems to not roll around in the boat or get knocked over as easy