2 Piece baitcaster ROD?

Bought myself my first baitcaster the other day (100 size) that i'll be spooling with 20lb braid. So i'm looking for a two piece rod to strap it to... I'm looking for something: 1) around 6ft 2) MUST be 2 piece3) around 5-8kg4) money isn't a huge option but I'm not too keen to spend over $250ish5) to be used almost exclusively for chucking lures up to about 25gmThe only rod I can find that suits my needs so far is the Shimano Revo Inshore Barra Baitcast. I'm hunting around myself but if anyone can think of a rod that suits my needs I would be very appreciative for the suggestion :)Cheers for any suggestions but i'll just keep plugging away :)

Check out a Shimano Jewel ive got a 6-10kg 2 peice baitcaster, bought it for cod up the river for C&R and trolling lures to 130mmbut ended up uinig it all last summer over the snapper season, which now has become my fav snapper combo,im using 20Lb braid which is plenty enough so unless u are thinking of targeting big reds i don't think there any point (just my View) im fair sure the Jewel's are a rader blandk with nicer grips , reel seat and better fuji guides and there are not to much more expensive.many stores stock them just pick up a jewel and feel the hand grip they are so comfy, better than t curves of similar size.and if u cant find what your looking for most stores will be able to order u in one to have a look at befor u buyand btw there round the 130-160 markCheers Tommy2 toes

• 1 month later...