Where should I head for an overnight trip?

Hey guys hows it going. Planning on doing a short overnight trip somewhere and I am fighting all the options on where to go. Was considering heading to waits and flicking for salmon and mulloway but part of me wants to head somewhere a bit further that I normally don't have time to do in a single day trip. Am also thinking of heading to Yorke's but don't really know the best places to try and go for them. Pretty much want to target Salmon and Mulloway exclusively.Does anyone know if there are any beachs on Yorke's where you can make a camp fire? Would be good for during the night time.Any suggestions?

You can still have a fire for warmth and cooking unless it is a day of Total Fire Ban. Obviously uou need to use common sense to judge if it is safe to do so.Check out the district council of Yorke Peninsula as they list their campsites on the website. If you have a 4wd you could try the Coorong on the ocean side?