Moggy23 and myself ventured into sports fishing scene today just to have a chat and a play with some more of there products. After a few small purchases and some rod discussions we were shown this new product range (new to us) called samaki the staff member showed us several rods from the range and i was more than impressed with the feel and look of these rods apart from the camo look eva grips on one of the range but thats personal choice ;) he went on to show us some of the other stock lures etc. which Moggy proceeded to purchase :laugh::laugh: would like to say if any one is in the market for a new performance out fit at a reasonable price i'd pop in and take a look at this quality gear.i will be seriously looking into purchasing a zecton-- phase2 sz-701sl or the C12 range a C-12 sc-6111sl B)B) may end up with both :ohmy: cheers 4THA

the camo rods gotta love em.. i have the 8-12lb stick so so light... and i will be getting the 4-8lb stick aswell that rod is insane... so so light but it feels like a game rod hahah... but very impressed with that range and for $150 there will b a few more in me arsenal that for sure :)

the camo rods gotta love em.. i have the 8-12lb stick so so light... and i will be getting the 4-8lb stick aswell that rod is insane... so so light but it feels like a game rod hahah... but very impressed with that range and for $150 there will b a few more in me arsenal that for sure :)

spot on southie, they feel heaps like a game rod for their size/weight hey!!as for the camo you can have it :sick: :vomit: :vomit: :laugh::laugh::laugh: