normanville shark fishing fury

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing! 11 pages and going... :ohmy: although everyone is and has put up good arguments over the pros and cons of shark fishing on metro jetties and the beurocrats will in the end - have their way on

Well said AFF and Jack. I am on the side of the sharkers but most are doing themselves little favours by posting what some are on here. We have a local whom is concerned about the welfare of his kids

I remember fishing the warves around the port and the metro jetties in the late eighties and early nineties when I was in high school. Some of those spots were as rough as guts with dero's punching o

Posted Images

[attachment=7535]NormanvilleJettyatlowtide.JPG[/attachment]
jetties are built so people can fish of them' date=' shark fishing from jetties is not illegal so maybe the surf club made a bad judgement basing its activities so close to the jetty regardless of its length' date='[/quote'']Is not getting sand in a reel really so important.
Yes it is. Think as to what happens when you dont look after your car. It breaks down and doesnt work and or work to its full potential. You wouldnt want your car to brake down on a interstate trip, like you wouldnt want your reel to fail on a fish.Sorry but i still dont understand. If you were to fish 400m down from a jetty. Why cant they come 400m further up.Im yet to see a news artical of a shark attack.

The arguments for this matter are wide and varied and common sense prevails - personally if floating a large bait out I will say I'm fishing for kingies rather than saying I am fishing for sharks - saves a lot of arguments.... But for arguments sake - let's ask the old guys that fish for tommies off these jetties and complain about sharkers what they use for burley ;) - lol i would just about be certain that they add tuna oil or a stinky fishy smell to it - so who is attracting the sharks??? Get a person using a 1 inch burley cage with a tuna oil mix - fishing for a few hours - with an offshore wind - will create a burley trail a few k's out into the ocean.... any hungry bronzey will follow that smell straight in...Shark food for thought...cheers..

Guest emufingers

So the shark fisher argument is burley doesn't attract shark unless it is in tiny quantities and used by old blokes to catch tommiesIt is impossible to protect a reel from sand if fishing from the beachAll shark fishers are sensible caring people whose understanding of the world is superior to all other peopleIt is more important to keep sand out of reels than to contribute to the safety of children swimming in a designated patrolled swimming areaBest of luck boys I don't think that this will wash with the majority of people and that you can expect changes in the law and a lot more grief form people not as patient as I am. A little bit of cooperation would make your fishing much more enjoyable.

Tread warily, people...This forum would be watched by various parties.One or two more "high media profile" shark C&R efforts in the metro area and there could be a game-changer scenario in terms of fishing regs - I can think of something along the lines of "no intentional targeting of sharks within XXX metres of a jetty or patrolled/designated/popular swimming area", for a start. Assertions of public safety requirements and all that.Heaven forbid an attack or fatality this summer whilst there are a couple of heavy duty rods (and balloons) at a jetty in close proximity...all it would need is a little indirect inferred attribution.Blatant berleying techniques aside...whether for sharks or tommies... :whistle: And yes, I am about to generate screams.And no, it is not illegal.Yet.Join the dots. A little discretion goes a long way...

Tread warily' date=' people...This forum would be watched by various parties.One or two more "high media profile" shark C&R efforts in the metro area and there could be a game-changer scenario in terms of fishing regs - I can think of something along the lines of "no intentional targeting of sharks within XXX metres of a jetty or patrolled/designated/popular swimming area", for a start. Assertions of [i']public safety[/i] requirements and all that.Heaven forbid an attack or fatality this summer whilst there are a couple of heavy duty rods (and balloons) at a jetty in close proximity...all it would need is a little indirect inferred attribution.Blatant berleying techniques aside...whether for sharks or tommies... :whistle: And yes, I am about to generate screams.And no, it is not illegal.Yet.Join the dots. A little discretion goes a long way...

I agree and we must learn to compromise or this little verse becomes so much truer.People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Truth is you you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it!

Emufingers, mate your beginning to sound like the old person on the jetty are you sure that it isnt you?People again are making there own facts and doing there best to destroy shark fishing. Well mate one question for you, do you have a PHD in marine biology and studied sharks for a length of time? If you have I may then begin to listen to your opinion. Otherwise I will not, and as for the surf life saving club, my backyard swimming pool is deeper then the beach there, again it is the surf life saving clubes like that of the one at henly that cause all of the grief for shark fisherman!And buddy I was one of the people there with the yak and shark fishing. So you better get the story correct in regaurds to berley . Call me stupid mate, but arent we allowed to throw in the berkley premade gar and tommie berley from the packet to get tommies and gar around?Yeah thats what i thougt now because you see its a small fish, you have no arguement, say as much as you like mate, but I was there I know what happened and the media twist everything, I think on a fishing forum it would be best to keep and opinion such as yours away. Consider joining a swimming forum mate?And we as fisherman are entiteled to fish for gar when we wait for sharks as there is not much else to do! Now for the kayak issue, if we have the "balls" to paddle a bait 300m off leave us alone coz, u's do not swim and it would certainly be way to far out of the patrol zone. Unlike swimmers we know that every time that we enter the water we realise that we are enetering the sharks environment! We take that risk and dont try to blame others if there is a sighting. Come on mate, you know that some of the accussations have absolutely no fact in them at all. Im considering people that we should live inside all our life we may walk outside and step on an ant!This is not a personal attack, but i feel strong about this topic as well, and we are being unfairly ridiculled. Media : "ROGUE FISHERMAN" wrong a gain, grumpy local bastard goes to throw 1600 dollar combo over the edge and boys are expected to leave it (should have been the title)? Give me a break, and there was no knife pointed at them at all. If your planning to swim this weekend Im just saying we have another trip planned this week, so if I were anyone that was swimming i would be on the watch out for a savage school of tommies and garfish. WATCH OUT WE ARE BRINGING THE TOMMIES CLOSER :clap: (WHAT A JOKE!!!!)As for the other you got a problem with my comment or the way I act down there, Ill be there saturday night and possibly friday night, come down and meet us and see we are good blokes, I will show you what we do and how we get them, then you will know 100% that we are doing nothing illegal! I would be more then happy to do this mate, for it is us as a sharking community that need to educate people to the methods that we use and show how we do nothing illegal!!Cheers SamN

this is debate of opinions which can and will go on forever and unfortunately run the risk of personalaising it.Ultimatly there s no evidence to either side debate.I feel that is it possible to research, it is a big task and wont get solid results for a few years but if people are calling for a ban of it then start now.Shark patrols which are headed up by volunteers (i use to be one of them) and i can tell you as can any other light plane aviator there are a lot of sharks on the local beaches. The only ones reported at those within a certain distance and size.At least a risk assessment should be done. If an area is prone to large sharks in swim safe areas what about nets etc?Prevention and mitigation is key however recreational shark fishing should not be banned until research is completed and they certainly shoul dnot be targeted. Most of these people are parents themselves and to say that they dont care for children, in my opion quite hurtful. parents chose to parent in different somes, Some keep them out of the water, others educate, others get free reign.If there is such a concern then there are shark shields that can be purchased, after all if people thinking that Screwing up a $1k real on the beach is justifiable to get them off the jetty then so would a $600 shark sheildFYI no mallice or agression meant in this post

I hear carp is amazing bait for crabs and it produces alot of oils and blood when in the water so a nice big stinky berly trail there. I have had a crab fisher tell me to stop throwing berly mix in the water for gar with tuna oil as it attracts sharks yet his baits for crabs are dripping in fish blood and old manky meat. Maybe next you will ask people to stop crabbing. I love people who have NOOOO idea and start going "oh won't somebody think of the children". Clearly the parents didnt letting your child swim 200m's off shore. If your child was to get into trouble, fish, seaweed etc he would be gone before your life savers got out there to help.To put this in perspective, More sharks are caught at pt norlunga in swallow by the jetty than the other side of the reef. Know your environment and realise they are there. You have lived in your blissful "if i dont see it, it cant hurt me world" for too long and realise there is a big scary world.

I'd say that a solution that'll appease both sides would be to elongate the jetty. An 800m extension of a jetty sounds nice right about now. Unfortunately, that'll cost too much and of course, the depth of the ocean is most probably going to affect the cost even further. The govt. or council (whoever) would rather ban fishing completely because that's the cheapest option. I mean, how good would it be to have a metro jetty that extends up to 1km? Sharkos can fish at the deep end, crabbers can be in the middle and the fishos can be at the shallow end. Well, most people will still crowd the end of the jetty (myself included. :P) but at least the burley that attract the shark are attracting the shark much further away (if that's the main concern). It'll be akin to burleying for sharks on a boat which I am pretty sure isn't illegal.Of course, if you ban fishing, you're going to create an environment where fish thrive in and guess what? When you have more prey, you're going to find the predators too. I read some news about shark attacks on fishos fishing in the water. The few cases I read involved the fisho finding this great spot filled with schools of fish. Unfortunately, there was a bull shark in amongst the fish too...It'll be hard to ban just shark fishing because you'd catch rays and kingies using the same bait and setup. Policing this will be a nightmare with so many legality issues. The council would rather ban fishing all together.

So the shark fisher argument is burley doesn't attract shark unless it is in tiny quantities and used by old blokes to catch tommiesIt is impossible to protect a reel from sand if fishing from the beachAll shark fishers are sensible caring people whose understanding of the world is superior to all other peopleIt is more important to keep sand out of reels than to contribute to the safety of children swimming in a designated patrolled swimming areaBest of luck boys I don't think that this will wash with the majority of people and that you can expect changes in the law and a lot more grief form people not as patient as I am. A little bit of cooperation would make your fishing much more enjoyable.

lol....I especially love the bit about shark fishers understanding of the world is superior to all other people - lol I wouldnt go that far but understanding sharks and their habits?? That i would have to agree with....seriously, I wouldnt let my kid swim normanville beach anyway - its too close to the gulf current (shark central) burley or no burley its really pretty dangerous..Lol but a great place to fish!

Common sense says that you separate two activities that are potentially risky.There is one area along the local coast where lifesavers protect swimmers. I am asking for a 400 metre separation.If I could trust that shark fishers would only use single baits and not heavily berley the area I would have less concern. The problem is in the last three weeks heavy berleying with tuna oil and fish parts has occurred on several occasions. This i not hearsay I have witnessed it on one of the occasions and there are others who have directly witnessed it.I have already said the neither party can prove whether or not sharkfishing increases the risk and as a trained researcher I know that designing such a study is well nigh impossible. The precautionary principle says that if there is a chance of a high impact risk and a possibility that a behaviour will increase the risk that the behaviour should not occur or should be separated from a high risk area.

Common sense is all well and good but it needs facts to back it up. And the fact would be the quantifiable increase in risk from shark fishing activities off jetties to swimmers. And that hasn't been demonstrated.The other problem is life cannot be lived according to the precautionary principle alone. It can only be lived on the principle of risk management, otherwise EVERYTHING would be banned. You stated yourself that a study to show that shark fishing around jetties increases the risk of shark attack is impossible. That's because the risk is below statistical detection, ergo - it is not a high impact risk. I've not heard of any attack near jetties which is where shark fishing and indeed crab netting (which produces a very similar burley stream) takes place. The ones I've heard about have all been off swimming beaches quite a distance away from jetties. And not many of them either.What you are advocating is disadvantaging and restricting a group from a recreational hobby they enjoy and is fully legal on the principle that a risk exists despite the fact that there is no statistical basis for the risk.That's like telling everyone to stop using their mobile phones because they haven't ruled out that it might cause cancer yet. (So far even the largest studies have shown no link with increased risk, but have not ruled out the potential for risk to exist, its just been below statistical detection)I can agree with you on restricting heavy burleying but that's why there are already rules preventing that by banning meat, blood and offal based products from being used as burley. If your concerned that people are still burlying too much using fish parts then raise that as an issue as I'm sure shark fishers would not overly object to restrictions on really heavy chumming the water.But burleying with a light burley stream of no more than is already being put out in crab nets and by other fisherman is very different from chumming and I don't think many shark fishers do more than what crab netters put out.

Great read here guys.... Good to see this argument being played out with nothing personal being involved.I've caught sharks before but I wouldn't consider myself a shark fisho.I can see both sides of this argument - I can see where emufingers is coming from but I don't necessarily agree with him - yes it seems simple to just tell people to fish elsewhere, but if people wanted to fish from the beach they would fish from the beach. You are making it sound like they are fishing from the jetty to purposely piss you and the other locals off... A jetty is a much cleaner and more comfortable place to fish from than the beach. And perhaps if you are swimming while others are heavily burleying the water nearby for sharks, you should choose another location to swim. The SLSC was put there for a reason - for people to swim there. The jetty hasn't been ripped down for a reason - for people to fish there. Common sense just has to prevail as to when you go swimming there. From my experience, that whole coast line is very tame in that there are very few rips and at most times limited swell, so I would think that swimming outside of the so called "safety area" wouldn't be as dangerous as swimming next to people shark fishing.Weren't you told as a kid - if there is somewhere there first BAD LUCK! Move on and do what you want to do elsewhere or wait until they leave....I think guys who do the shark fishing are better off doing it as quietly as possible - too many more media reports of people catching big sharks from jetties and the beach and I can see it happening - shark fishing in any way shape or form will be banned from happening within a certain distance from shore - say 2km. If you don't believe it then just keep getting the photos in the newspapers and it will happen.

I live in Normanville and I'm not the one who was on the Jetty. Here's a local perspective. The Jetty is very short and there is hardly any advantage compared to the beach. The Jetty is situated right next to the Lifesaving Club and the zone that is patrolled and used for training every weekend.There has been a lot of shark fishing there in recent weeks with some large catches and bustoffs. One group has been using a kayak to row out the baits and to place berley near them. They have been using fish and fish oil baits and not meat or offal. The issue is the proximity of the shark fishing using oily berleying to the swimming beach and fishing while swimmers are in the water often within 50 metres of the baits. There are plenty of other areas of beach for shark fishing. Locals are very concerned that the patrolled beach area is being placed at risk by fishing. My grandkids swim there and are members of the lifesaving club. I would prefer that all people fishing on the jetty target smaller species and am most concerned when I see heavy berlying and large balloon rigged baits so close to the designated swimming area.The attitudes in the previous posts do little to convince me that many of the shark fishers that visit Normanville have much respect for others who want o use the area for other purposes. I would support by-laws that set a safety perimeter around designated swimming beaches where hark fishing is banned.There are plenty of other places to shark fish from the shore in the area but onky one patrolled beach area.

mate, whats the difference between me putting a bit of tuna oil when ive droped my bait out 500m , to someone using it off the jetty for gar? and the jettys more comfortable and i don't get sand in the 2 grand worth of gear i take down there. i understand that your kids like swimming but the jetty is for fishing and we are doing everything legal.but there's 1000s of boats using heavy burly ks off shore while were useing a bit of tunna oil and the sharks are going to come straight to us? im pretty sure whites aren't interested in traveling kilometers to get a bit on tuna oil, they want the snapper and all the rays they swim near the shore.

By the logic of Shark fishing brings the sharks then working from that logic no berlying should be allowed. may sound extreme, but berley brings them in for a feed... then if you berley for your gar/tommies then their prey will come in, then theirs as we get to the sharks....FYI i honestly feel that shark fishing makes no difference to the sharks arrival at beaches.As its been stated so many times. general manners, Shark fishos out, swim elsewhere, swimmer sout, shar fish elsewhere.

I know that I wouldn't want my family having to swim in the SLSC patrolled area which is only 50m away from shark baits, and I also know that I wouldn't wanna lay shark baits if there were swimmers 50m away.If it comes to a confrontation with shark fishers suggesting the SLSC pack up and move on, and the SLSC suggesting shark fishers pack up and move on, about all I can suggest is that it will come to the council making a decision between supporting the SLSC and local residents in their concerns, or supporting shark fishers and visitors in their concerns............I know which one is gonna win out hands down.Possibly it is in everyone's best interests to forget their own "rights" and start to consider the other party and their concerns, so that everyone can start working towards an amicable arrangement, or someone will certainly lose out big time...........guess who that will be!For my money, I'd suggest the best I can come up with is a meeting of the round table conducted like gentlemen, looking towards the possibility of something like shark fishing between dusk and dawn, and swimming in daylight hours. After all, isn't dusk, dawn and night the best times for sharks, and isn't a hot sunny day the best time for swimming?Then again, what would I know! Maybe everyone can just continue abusing each other down there and end up sorting it out with fisticuffs......the winner could be the neatest correct entry left standing at the end of the match!

Ranger,Urm clearly you do not land based shark fish, I have never seen a proper sharker or one that knows what they are doing ballooning or placing tuna oil in the ocean whilst swimmers are around yet alone in braod day light. My guess is that lack of knowledge in this part? I have never seen or heard of anyone ballooning at dead low tide in the middle of the day mate. So there fore we are already fishing between dusk and dawn.... That the whole point!! Everyone knows that they are caught landbased mainly at dusk dawn or at night. Sharking in the middle of the day is best in a boat.... Cmon PLZIf the table idea was to be conducted as well, you know that we will get shot down, we will have some person poorly misrepresenting us sharkers and surely u could imagine the outcome anyway! And it is hard to consider other "parties" rights as they do not consider ours. For the last time, we dont use berley we are considering there rights now wheres our consideration?? The sharkers are the ones putting up with the raw end of the deal here mate!And violence is certainly not the answer, that is just going to make matters worse. You either support us or dont, its to hard to be mutual in this argument. And surely you would know as a fisherman that anyone that enters the water does so at their own risk. So therefore its a fairly clear cut decision mate, because if sharkers are not attracting them they are going to always be there so why ban it?This isnt a personal attack mate or nothing of the sort, but some of these things need to be more thought out we cant go blasting out ideas that involve violence because that will see the ball swing towards the swimmers. I simply cannot believe that a leader of this website would encourage violence I am dumbfound! :o Please people do not listen to that, we can protest but that is not the solution unless people want to be called rogue fisherman again!

Mr_Willy

I think guys who do the shark fishing are better off doing it as quietly as possible - too many more media reports of people catching big sharks from jetties and the beach and I can see it happening - shark fishing in any way shape or form will be banned from happening within a certain distance from shore - say 2km. If you don't believe it then just keep getting the photos in the newspapers and it will happen.

Well said. This is the biggest problem, and unfortunately it is likely to trump any rational appraisal or risk analysis. The more C&R 3 metre bronzie (let alone GW) efforts at Brighton or Henley or down South reported with footage on the 6 o`clock news, the more calls there will be to "do something". As if we need more rules as it is... :dry: Yes, it is legal, but for it remain legal for as long as possible it would be worth considering the pragmatics of the situation. An in-your-face attitude of "get stuffed, I can legally do this anywhere, anytime" by the keener and more hardline sharking bods could ultimately bite all land-based sharkers on the arse in terms of restrictions being implemented.

Well Said RangerExcuse my ignorance as I haven't visited or fished that area for many years. Someone mentioned that there are few rips or dangerous currents on that beach & that's certainly my recollection. So my drift here is: If the shark fisher is paddling his bait out 300m, why would he be bothering to burley heavily from the end of the jetty if there is little in the way of current to take his burley past his bait and out into the gulf. Why attract fish to the jetty when your bait is 300m away?Probably oversimplifying here but I think as a few people have mentioned. Wise heads need to prevail and hysteria needs to be kept out as the media lives on hysteria, it's their life blood & they'll seek it out wherever they can & we know who'll be the loser. Sharks are an emotive subject, of all the non-fishers I know the only people who don't hate sharks are those who've actually been attacked by them - go figure!Wahoo

Sam, I think you may have missread Rangers post.Ranger was DEFINATELY NOT SUGGESTING THE USE OF VIOLENCE.His suggestion was made with TOTAL sarcasm!I can assure you that there is no way he would entertain the thought of any fisherman from this sight using violence.Brett.PS As I mentioned in the shout box, it is truley sad that the guy on the jetty that harrassed you couldnt work out that (as Ranger said), not many people swim at night and if they are swimming near dusk then there chances of being eaten are greatly increased.Hopefully Emufingers can pass this on!

Sam' date=' Ranger was DEFINATELY NOT SUGGESTING THE USE OF VIOLENCE.His suggestion was made with TOTAL sarcasm ....NO WAY you reckon lmao :dry: :dry: !
urhookedfish
and if they are swimming near dusk then there chances of being eaten are greatly increased.are you sure???were'd ya pull that insightful piece of information from Brett ;) will have to make sure i keep to takin the kidz for morning swims not in the arvo :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: cheers 4THA

URH is correct.

I simply cannot believe that a leader of this website would encourage violence I am dumbfound! :o You've read that all wrongly Emu ;) Ranger would be one of the most generally placid and reasonable people I know, and Im sure any violence he HAD tro use would probably involve the use of something like a feather duster :silly: :laugh::laugh::laugh: He's also a great wordsmith; it might take you a while to "get" his sense of things sometimes tho ! :whistle: :laugh:
I simply cannot believe that a leader of this website would encourage violence I am dumbfound! :o Please people do not listen to that' date=' we can protest but that is not the solution unless people want to be called rogue fisherman again![/quote']Try to recognise a "tongue in cheek" comment Sam. When have you ever known me to advocate violence?I thought it was pretty clear that I actually advocated discussions around the table as gentlemen between the two groups. I also thought it was pretty clear in my statement that I was aluding to the fact that if things couldnt be sorted like gentlemen, then carrying along the current lines of locals abusing fishermen and fishermen stating their rights back at locals, it would enevitably LEAD to fisticuffs which is NOT a desirable outcome.I tried to offer a sensible solution to the problem through rational discussion between groups so that shark fishermen do not get a raw deal. You dont accept that, you believe I know nothing about landbased fishing, so fine, I'll butt out, get back on my boat and catch my sharks well away from locals, swimmers and councillors. You may work out your own solution, and deal with the outcome,..........EASY!Oh, and as I go, can I ask what YOU would advocate as a solution to prevent angry locals and swimmers from having a go at the fishers.............or do you advocate just letting things go as they are while ires raise, tempers flare and the problem compounds?

Ranger, That would be a wise idea return to your boat then. My solution will be worked out then, Im not a councillor and spelt Counsellor btw. I already have a large number of people that are behind my idea and another members on here as well. This is not the time to act at all, this happens every year, it is when it becomes a outstandingly large issue when action should be taken. And if you read before i said no respect so ease up on your reaction, and tbh have i ever known you to be violent? Urm i have never met u so how the hell would I know, All you ever do when i post a comment is argue with it, happened with the snake warning, so i wouldnt have a clue and couldnt care less. Delete me from this site then mate thats fine but seriosuly i couldnt care at all. I said that there was no disrespect so Get over it people make mistakes mate. And seriously how many times do you shark henley and other metro jetties to consider yourself an expert? Im there most nights with others on here, i know what you look like through a pic in a magazine, and i have never seen you once. Have you experienced the metro abuse first hand??? Have YOU???? If you have then i will gladly listen to you. Otherwise go on and delete me mate because your comments on my previous posts have annoyed me for a while, so cant see how its tongue and cheek if it occurs regularly. If it is maybe you need to stop then?It was nice being apart of this forum and i have made some great friends on here!

Sam you have the facility available to delete your own account through your profile page should you wish.......that's your call and you are free to do as you please.As for metro jetty abuse, I have fished the metro area for over 40 years using the local jetties. I got so fed up with the goings on, drunkeness and abuse that I eventually decided to throw it in and head towards boating instead. THAT is why you will no longer see me on jetties...........YES, I have experienced it first hand, and for many years!I claim to have no expertise, simply a wish to see amicable solutions so that fishermen do not get a raw deal or get portrayed in a bad light.Snakes are another issue altogether, and one where I most certainly DO claim to have training, qualifications, experience and expertise. Every hot season I put up lengthy posts in relation to them, where I often disagree with members to clear up misconceptions and myths. Should my disagreence with your snake post have annoyed you, I can only suggest it would have been wise to make contact and discuss the concerns properly rather than stewing on them.By the way, a "Councillor" is someone who works for the council (dealing with local issues such as mediation between groups, ie: fishermen and swimmers). A "counsellor" is a therapist (someone you may choose to consult when anger is an issue). ;)

Sam you have the facility available to delete your own account through your profile page should you wish.......that's your call and you are free to do as you please.As for metro jetty abuse' date=' I have fished the metro area for over 40 years using the local jetties. I got so fed up with the goings on, drunkeness and abuse that I eventually decided to throw it in and head towards boating instead. THAT is why you will no longer see me on jetties...........YES, I have experienced it first hand, and for many years!I claim to have no expertise, simply a wish to see amicable solutions so that fishermen do not get a raw deal or get portrayed in a bad light.Snakes are another issue altogether, and one where I most certainly DO claim to have training, qualifications, experience and expertise.By the way, a "councillor" is someone who works for the council (dealing with local issues), a "councellor" is a therapist (you may consult when anger is an issue). ;)[/quote'] :laugh::laugh::laugh: Peace Out Mate! Your Allgood ahahaha