Hi mate i don't have one but after you have made it can i have some cockles,i'll give you my dog and permission to marry my daughter for half an esky load.seriously though they are pretty simple in design all it needs to have is a wide flat bottom and a deep net hanging out the back,pretty strong so it can cope with the weight of cockles and the swell...must be something on google if no one else gets back to you. cheers brenton

Hi mate i don't have one but after you have made it can i have some cockles,i'll give you my dog and permission to marry my daughter for half an esky load.

rölliÑg öÑ †he floor, laughiÑg my ßlöödy (_(_) öff!Jeez brenton your a bloody goose!

can i have some cockles,i'll give you my dog and permission to marry my daughter for half an esky load.

As the proud owner of a freezer full of "self-collected" Goolwa cockles, can I ask how old ya daughter is, and does she clean fish? Oh, and can ya include a picture of the dog please!