The new regulations for Vic boaties..

Thnaks Softy. I think :unsure::huh: :dry: Absoluteley unreal :blink::blink::blink: Im sure Im not the only one being walked all over by the govt's so-called "fines" They obviously :c :c :c up fiancially elswhere and "we" cop the result :angry::angry: :angry:Wait til they start looking for ways to pay for the Desal Plant and the new RAH :huh: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: Reminds me of that JokeQ How do you tell when a politician is lyingA Their lips are moving

That is absolutely disgusting! What's the one about failing to wear a lifejacket anyway? According to regs, you have to carry 1 lifejacket for each person on the boat and thats it. PFD1's are a pain in the proverbial at the best of times. Wearing one at all times will be a joke!As is we don't pay enough already anyway. And reeling in lines when a boat approaches? Whats up with that? You were there first so the other boat needs to give adequate room. I can see the authorities having an absolute field day with this!