some photos i took last Trip.. this got a little heated in Wa

still loving life and touring the country for a living thought id chuck up some pictures from last trip. these have been saved to FB so i hope the quality isint too downgraded. We had plans to be in Margeret River.. but as you can see.. we didint quite make it..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagebut some nice weather too.. only a couple days before...out door cinema..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageDinners not quite ready yet... still a bit rare...Posted ImagePosted Image 1100m up Bluff Knoll in Wa perk of the job.. ;)http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/393238_10150410171251607_586961606_8817139_424745621_n.jpg

all photos taken via my Olympus 8010. which is pretty good most days but ive started to get unhappy with the results of late. so.. just bought myself a Canon EOS 550D as an early Christmas present.. cant wait to get hold of that and start on some good quality DSLR photos!

still loving life and touring the country for a living thought id chuck up some pictures from last trip. these have been saved to FB so i hope the quality isint too downgraded. 1100m up Bluff Knoll in Wa perk of the job.. ;)Posted Image

PERK OF THE JOB OR PERKS :blush::blush: :blush:cheers for the pics the colors that a scrub fire make are unreal i watch youtube every no and then to see how ferocious the vic bush fires actually were it's frightening

we dodged the last of some fires on the nullarbor.. then hit Pemberton, Nannup, Manjimup Marg River etc... and basically ran where we could. had one of our guides parked up for a couple of days smack in the middle of a couple fires. lucky no crew on board just him. had food and a sat phone.. was happy to stay at the banks of the river he was camping at. asked me if i was joining him for the night.. he wasnt even aware of how bad the fires or how close they were to him.. made it out all safe though. but many of our prospective camp sites around that area were burnt out. was some awe inspiring scenery thats for sure! ill be driving through the area in a week or so.. looking forward to seeing the aftermath.

HAHHAHA brenton.. believe it mate.. 3 of the girls where similar attired to me by the end of the trek. 32` weather and a 3.5km hike to the top. was a solid 2 hours of climbing. and the girls that didint have buttons wished they did.. total climb was 7km of distance 1100m of altitude and 4.5hrs top to bottom with some photos up top.Jimbo.. i wake up each day thinking the same thing.. my GF on the other hand is not as impressed with my luck though i did meet her on tour.. so no idea what she is complaining about.. lol!

• 3 weeks later...

hehhe cheers JM, i still wake up wondering how or why.. i fell into this job purely by accident.. and im loving it!picked up the new canera today as it was delivered hours after i left for last tour. cant wait to get out the SLR and take some proper pics!!!didint take many this tour. but i do have some of WA burnt out camp sites etc. will get some up and some sweet sharking picks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Police ClearanceMR truck licenseLarge Passenger Transport AccreditationSenior First Aide bit of,bush skills,cooking skillsCamping knowledge People SkillsGenerally an outdoors kinda bloke who loves camping, swimming, bush walks hikes and climbs. we had a guide quite this year and have been having a hard time finding a replacement. so technically we do have a position available.