Hand Feeding a GW

Hahaha "we had an understanding"What a stupid deluded old woman! She's got balls though!I'm sure the 'understanding' would have gone out the window if she'd slipped in ;)

A good example of a big fluffy Sea Kitten :whistle: :whistle: Maybe she should've tied some of that cord to her leg and gone for a swim to test her theory :( :whistle: She is certainly deluded. Most of us would have grown up enthralled by Ben and Eva Cropp also Ron and Valerie Taylors underwater adventures :)

Understanding. I understand that the White was mouthing every little piece of the stern while there was no fish being handed out and that why would the shark waste the energy to jump up and get her when there is enough food to keep it happy in the water. Deluded is a great word for Valerie in that video. Valerie is now a leading voice in conservation campaigns and is used as a hired gun for providing expert testimonials that the media love to use. She would be in bed with PEW, The Marine Conservation Society and many others that are trying to now lock out anglers and blame them for the degradation of the areas. I respect what she has done but do not agree with everything she wants.Fishie your right about all those seagoing adventurers of the old days on Channel 7.

Maybe she should start encouraging hand feeding of those peaceful GWs by those conservationists, hand feeding them GWs, I mean those fluffy sea kittens. Lets see if any jump in with a fluffy sea kitten when they are hungry and excited by fresh fish LOL.I notice that she never acted on that feeling of I'm not going to bite you, more like a mis-understanding.