G day guys be digging around the old boys shed of late a come across some surf rods which need to be fixed most just the top eye needs to be fixed while another the big eye nearest to the handle needs to be replace most the rods fairly new while i found one which would be close to 30 years old and need a complete set of new eyes. also got one that has a small crack in it wasnt sure if it could be fixed or not? and is there a way to make a one piece a two piece cause a 14 ft rod doset fit in the car lol Was wondering if where i should take them?Thanks Robo

Big "W" sell a complete set of rod rings excepting the top ones for $7.50 and they're good quality!They also sell an 8 pack of top eyes for rods for around $5!!Just tarted some old whiting rods of mine up!The packs come with sticks of hot melt glue for the top eyes and the other pack comes with excellent instructions for whipping your own rod rings on!!Give it a go mate, quick fix for under 10 bucks and you might quite enjoy the bit of creativity re furbishing your old's fishing gear?