Photos from a few recent sessions

Session 1: I had a quick flick for Bream before work last week, but only managed a few of these.Posted ImageI had my only Wriggler biten in half, didn't even feel the bite. :blink::blush:Posted ImageSomeone else likes to fish in comfort from these rocks. Posted ImageSession 2: I spent 2hrs walking the rocks last weekend flicking soft plastics and had no bites but managed to catch my strangest SP catch to date. :silly: :laugh:Posted ImageChanged tactics when I was coming back off the rocks and Gar rescued me from a fishing doughnut. :woohoo: Posted ImageSession 3: Took the Tinny out in search of a few crabs on a beautiful morning.Posted ImageCaught a few crabs ;) , and some other creatures. :dry: Posted ImageBiggest crab to date, 61cms. :woohoo: Posted ImageSingapore Chilly crabs. :)Posted ImageButter fried Scallop to feed the family. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Posted ImageCheers.

How set up do you reckon that cray on plastic is???? :/

I know mate just said it for a laugh. B) If you look at their channel you can supposedly jump out of a helicopter to catch a 100kg Striped Marlin and Catch a Shark off a Surfboard.. New Zealanders! :laugh::laugh: TT