what are your top 5 jetties in SA?

Let's blue-sky this one.......I'll get the ball rolling........1. Fowlers- mulloway, monster squid, gar...need I say more?2.Venus bay-quaint, a long way from work and plenty of trevally and k.g.w3.Stenhouse- great sharkin4.Pt.Kleins- off the radar, deep and dangerous.5.Rapid Bay (old jetty)- the memories live on.What about you?

1. Ardrossan- been fishing it ever since i was a youngin. its my 2nd home.... 2. Port Lincoln- Amazing fishing to be had, monster everything. (hope to move down there one day)3. Elliston- Another amazing fishing jetty... oversize fish, and an amazing view.4. Rapid Bay old- good memories fishing that jetty... 5. Port Broughton- Caught my 1st every kingy off that jetty... went 10 kegs... i was only 14 at the time to... never been back since but lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingscote - only fished it a few times but everytime I've caught plenty with next to no effort, and plenty of variety.Pt Hughes - the jetty I've spent the most time on and has the best memories as a kid fishing with my grandfather. Pretty reliable spot to get a feed as wellRapid bay - never had much luck but just recently done pretty well, including the last month when I had 2 kingy hookups.Edithburgh - used to catch hundreds of tommies off there but haven't been back for a lOng time. Vivonne bay - never caught much from here either but just love the place!

1. Rapid Bay - so diverse never know what you'll catch there - once I caught a saddletail seaperch there!2. Brighton - so productive for a metro jetty especially for squid!3. Semaphore - my usual yellowfin haunt, not as productive as grange but less people4. Grange - where I first started going for yfw, got my best results here.5. haven't really had any luck on a 5th jetty although I would choose Port Noarlunga, been there once and it looks awesome