I thought I would share this...

I drive past it every day B) . I told the missus :dry: ' date=' but she wasn't convinced :([/quote']I too drive past regularly and point out to the misses.........I get the "DEATH STARE" ' date=' then " YOU ALREADY GOT A BOAT"LMAO ....................[/quote']You could always try saying " and Ive already got a wife" too trh :pinch: :whistle:
:laugh: My other half was in adelaide for work and he called me up all excited and laughing...."baby baby!! i just got a message that you called" - i didnt bloody call you, i have been busy all day. .."yes you did!" having a slight debate over it. He told me about it and i didnt believe him, when we were down there the other day he took me past the shop and it really stood out. It was funny, but just because he was telling the truth doesnt mean he can get one of those boats. After all that HE got the "DEATH STARE" , then " YOU ALREADY GOT A BOAT"He already has the Nesscraft I bought him.... he says he loves that boat and it is the best thing... but he keeps looking at other ones. it is hard not to get upset about it, but i suppose it isnt cheating on the other boat if he doesnt hop into one of those other ones. :woohoo: