Thinking about making burley blocks

I use carp in blocks for snapper over on Yorkes.PRO- good fun to catch- plentiful- free- good "cloud trail" in the waterCON- messy work- scales are like armour,and continually clog mincer- bones plentifulFrom experience,use the smaller specimens.........a kilo or less.......they grind up easier ;) Your going to catch larger carp too........great for crab nets,and they make great gents for gar etcjust my views though......hope it helps a bit

Thanks for your help King Ralph' date=' i was going to use a garden mulcher to hopefully make things a bit easier[/quote']A gas mask might help too Force :sick: :whistle: :laugh: maybe skin the fish first to save on the svcales being a problem :huh: Add a few handfuls of chicken pellets soaked in Tuna oil, top up with water and freeze and you're off :) Dont be like me once and forget to put some holes in the bottle b4 you lower it :blush::blush::d/ :c
Thanks for your help King Ralph' date=' i was going to use a garden mulcher to hopefully make things a bit easier[/quote']A gas mask might help too Force :sick: :whistle: :laugh: maybe skin the fish first to save on the svcales being a problem :huh: Add a few handfuls of chicken pellets soaked in Tuna oil' date=' top up with water and freeze and you're off :) Dont be like me once and forget to put some holes in the bottle b4 you lower it :blush::blush::d/ :c[/quote'] :laugh: I'll keep that in mind aff

we make alot of burley and use carp crab frames any thing we catch all goes through the mincer curry powder is a good secret that i learnt of an old chap at the jetty we just rap it in glad wrap and in the freezer make them to what ever size u want then

Good idea rockdog87 Ill give that a go.