2 Great Purchases from StrikeHook Members

Just a quick post to say thankyou to UrHookedFish and Crispy for the great deals on wonderful equipment.Very happy with the rod Brett, was able to have a good look and I LOVE It! The quality is amazing and it's incomparable with anything I have ever owned before thanks mate. Only stayed 1hr at Brighton and caught nothing before going to see Crispy, too much noise on the Jetty i think, but did see some snook splash about, wish I had a reel for the venom and my plastics with me lol.Am a also very happy with the fish finders Chris, turned on both units when I got home and like both for different reasons, love the brightness on the humminbird 160 and all the settings and out of the 2 i think its my favourite but cant really judge until I get on the water, the piranhamax 15 is great too, a little less bright and a few less settings but still really nice.Think you are both very friendly guys and it was great meeting you.Thanks again, Matt.