Toothies tonight

i have also heard some reports from previous years about the sharks from the north haven breakwater.. you would deffinatly need a float set up to keep your bait away from the crabs though... Tennyson Beach would also be worth a shot...

haven't really heard so much about sharkies off the NHBW but i can't see why not, plenty of bait in the area..have a crack off any beaches in the local area, or try from the local jetties. I think guru from the site had some luck a week or so ago off semaphore on sharks around 3ft so it might be worth a try.goodluck

That sounds like a fair effort from brighton... I might have to give it a crack at those seven gills. The water lookks KILLER tonight I must say. I just got home from theb each then and caught a 10-13kg eagle ray. I reckon if I could get balloons off the beach it would be cracking. I'd say give brighton a shot. Semaphore is just s*** latley with doggies and crabs munching bottom baits. However two mates of mine cleaned up on 4foot + bronzies on friday night and saturday nights. So get in there