Penn Torque Spin Reel

Reading Rickster's last post about old USA built Penn reels made me think that maybe these "new" USA built penn reels might be the go now.Is the spin version of the Penn Torque overhead.I don't know whether this reel is stunningly beautiful or atrociously ugly!Seems to be built like a brick outhouse though and comes in either Black or Gold.BZuYUHwCGkKGrHgoOKiYEjlLmfETBKoCuRqOFw_12.JPGs7_125125_999_01.jpg140.jpg

Far as i know they're USA only reels at this stage but obviously Aussies can purchase it over Ebay.Comes in three sizes and costs around $600. Supposed to be braid friendly.Might be a good alternative to saltiga and stella.I have a penn torque overhead and whilst its not quiet as smooth as my saltiga overhead...its every bit as strong if not stronger.I've got it spooled with 100 pound braid and winched up samsons with it no problems so if the spin version is that good then it would be a winner.