sea water squid/octopus

gidday jewie nah if i could do that you'd be in church praying to me every sunday :icon_evil: but what i can do is make large ocky tentecles? taste a bit like yabbies. :PAt least the way we cook yabbies in Broken Hill and the way i cook Large ocky ,An old greek lady told me how they did it but i changed it a bit. ;D Easy peesy mate just cut tenderised ocky into pieces about 200mm long. I skin them under water [iNthe sink not the ocean] then put them into fast boiling salted water and boil for five mins, remove them from water and let them cool.Keep the cooking water and let it cool all the way.Cut the ocky into bite size bits put into jars and add some of the cooking water(strained).REMEMBER this water is salty so only add to suit your taste,add some herbs or spice to suit then I just fill the jar with plain water some of my friends fill with vinegar ENJOY :icon_e_surprised:::) ::);):P :icon_e_wink: