Gday.I've crapped on about this particular rod in a previous post and I won't miss the opportunity to do so again...Here goes:I've built one of these for a mate (see previous thread), after another mate seing it and having a play with it he then insisted he must have one too... and quick-smart! Yesterday was his deadline as he was heading away for the Easter break (lucky bastard). I was able to get it finished last week and delivered to him yesterday morning. I too had a fish with the original one and it was fantastic on Whiting and handled Snapper to 6kg without any problems when used with restraint. The blank is extremely light, very sensitive but still has ample power when needed. I can't wait to get cracking on the one I'm keeping for myself.The details:2 piece, 6'6", 6-12lb St Croix SCV Graphite with Fuji Alconite guides.Hopefully I'll be able to get my one done soon and post up some reports of it's success.Cheers.

14.a.JPG

14.b.JPG

14.c.JPG

14.d.JPG

Very nice rod !I'm sure it can handle a lot more than 6kg to ! High sticking it out of a boat is another story all together.I landed a 8.81kg Cod today on a 2piece Starlo stix that I had snapped the tip off.Never doubted it and it was the reel (2000 Freams Kix) that was lacking. Mind you on 4lb line I was never going to give it too much drag !Moral of the story...play them out and you WILL win no matter how underated the stick