Hi PeoplesI'm in the process of building a holiday home. Part of this I wish to build a shed. But I want to plan for the future when one day I may get a bigger boat eg 6-7 metres.Taking this into account. What height should make life comfortable? 3.6 metres? Shed width of 9 metres to house a couple of cars and boat be alright?Anything I should take into account?I was thinking a 9 metre wide by 12 metre deep shed, with an access door 3.6 high and sliding doors rather than roller doors? Clearance 3.1 metres?

I had a 20x30 garage from olympic. Was a craker. Housed two cars no probs (ht holdens, parked so both drivers doors could be opened.), but i think 30ft width may be just a tad under, although i'm not sure what vehicles you have. If you're contemplating a boat of that size in the future you would have to allow for a 2.5 mt hull and allow a foot either side for the trailer guards and maybe a coupla feet more for access and egress. 3.5 door height should see you right.

Hi mate i to had a 20 x 30 with a sliding door i say a sliding door as the other was fixed shut which is a pain ,i wish i had it now my new home has a standard shed ex housing trust and it is sooooooooo small compared to my other one olympic had a bad run a few years ago but they must have sorted it out ,check around find the best price and look at the quality crispy