Fishing wholesaler

Hi all ,anyone from the south been to the fishing wholesaler of dyson road near mid coast surf ,i was in there today just wondering what others think of what he has got seen rods marked down from 139 to 79 he is fairly new so with time i think his stocks will build up ,not sure about the wholesaler part as i saw yozuri jigs for around 19 dollers anyone else got any coments crispy :)

From memory he is more of a clearance outlet. His family has been importing for years and he gets the dregs by the sounds of it.Only been in there the once and had a chat to the bloke (who lives on mundoo channel apparently)and can confirm most ar chines custom imports. Some half decent gear but like a lot getting around, be wary of the price/quality.A mate picked up a shimano raiderII snapper 7'6" for $50 which was an absolute bargain. Was a one off though that he wanted gone apparently as he's there to sell his main brand...can't remember the name