Jewies Salmon Patties

ok i made this recipe up as i went but i think its common anyways.you will need - 4 salmon fillets skinned - one egg - about 6 potatoes (large ones) - 2 chopped spring onions (mainly the top half) - bread crumbs - spice of your choiceok boil and mash the potatoes, boil the fish fillets, Posted Imageflake the fillets and combine into the potato along with the spring onion. add egg, spices and a squirt of lemon squeeze and mix all together.Posted Imagethen roll into patties and crumb. i put em in the fridge overnight to harden a bit and then fry.serve with a salad of your choice.Posted Imagenow who said salmon is bland ???

Salmon are such a versatile fish in the kitchen.... anyone that says different needs a good de-karmatising :o :ofresh fillets dipped in flour and fried in buttersalmon mornaysalmon and horseradish pies made in large muffin trays......mix up flaked salmon and mashed spuds and stir in bucketloads of horseradish. get some pampas pie pastry and form in the muffin trays chuck in the filling and top the pies with more pastry and cook.very tasty eaten cold as a snack whilst fishing for more sambos' :icon_e_ugeek: