Old Saltys an Bangas Callop and my almost ....?

Banga , Mully Madness , Old Salty and myself headed for a Callop sesh , with Salty as the guide for the day . Into the hills we went met up and headed for our spot . Banga Caught the first Callop on a SP and with a nice fight it was landed .IMG_1706Medium.JPGIMG_1708Medium.JPG Old Salty was up next with another nice Callop . I cant remember the sizes unfortunately . IMG_1713Medium.JPGIMG_1716Medium.JPGThen we headed to the next spot were the first cast landed a nice little reddie . IMG_1719Medium.JPGMully Madness caught the biggest reddie of the day .IMG_1736Medium.JPGBanga also landed a reddie .IMG_1742Medium.JPGThen we headed back to the first spot so i could have a go at a callop . Old Salty had done the admirable thing in checking the yabbie pot , else were for bait while we had a crack at the reddies . Cast out and used the yabbie like a SP an jigged it every now an then . After a few cast of this my line goes of and i start fighting a nice fish . Start making headway and seen the fish ALMOST had it to the bank before it had a few sudden head shakes and it was gone . Spew spew spew . Oh well maybe next time ?

Fantastic pics and waht a day :ohmy: :clap:B) Looks like a bloodworm Banga got thje callop on tho :huh::blink: Well done guys and 10/10 to OS for being a great host too B)

6inch camo worm my friend ;) been getting alot of me freshwater speices on them lately :)nice video jimbo and it was a cracker day... Cheers again OS...cant wait for those winter trout and reddy hikes comming up :clap::clap::clap: