Agreed, sad story indeed and is one that unfortunately repeats itself all too often. Rock fishing would have to be one of the more dangerous forms of our sport but really must be conducted with company.I am sure this bloke would of been enjoying the solitude of fishing by himself and having some time out to himself. Problem is when things go wrong there may be no one around to help. RIP cobber.

its not to safe to be alone anymore these days' date='tend to always watch my back unless im in a pretty isolated areahope the poor bugger didnt get mugged[/quote']I helped an old lady on Tuesday who'd apparently gone base over apex and was lying still on the path as I drove past :ohmy: A couple of others stopped too which was good to see :clap: She was pretty dazed and had a huge "egg" under/next to her left eye, but apart from that and a small cut seemed OK.Fortunateley it had happened right outside her doctors surgery, so we managed to get ger on her feet and inside for a good checking over :clap: