Duel Aile MAGNET NEO (F) salmon trout lures

tried out 2 of these lures today land based with Moggy23duellure.jpgthey have a good shallow dive on them and can be cast a fair distance, i got the colors SHIW & SHRH and caught an st on eachthey travel through the water nicely and float on the pause, they are available in a sinking model also i have put in a diagram of the magnet system inside and how it works img_magnetic.giffound them reasonably priced at the $15-20 range so anyone lookin for a couple of decent landbased st lures have a chuck with one of these Moggy23 used several different lures including a daiwa double clutch which seemed good as wellcheers 4THA

Good heads up there 4Tha :clap: They certainly look the goods, but did you only have the one cast of each lure ?I can see them being good on snook too, and maybe even a HB for Snapps :clap: Glad you weren't chucking them at the new camera.You were being watched by some of us and you could have scratched that nice clean glass too :P :ohmy:

G"day 4 tha,look nice,just a bit of trivia you may be interested in,Duel/Ailie are actually the same company as Yo Zuri,and they sometimes sell the excact lures but name them different.Under the yo zuri banner that style of lure is marketed as the "mag Minnow'.Also if your interested there is a site on ebay that sells Aile mag lures,one in particular is the excact same style as the famous Yo Zuri Poddy minnow.And cheap as well i bidded and got 10 lures for around 12 bucks.10wy65_001Custom.JPG

Nice one :) out of interest, what size are the ones you picked up? Reckon we'll under 70mm is what I like, but thought they look good for winter hills trouties ;) Also like the floating/suspending lures, especially if you can dive em and they will pause at the same depth for a decent amount of time... My favourite lures are these that will stay at your required depth on the pause..... Maaan my casting arms getting twitchie just posting this :laugh: Nice feedback on the lures mate cheers

Nice one :) out of interest' date=' what size are the ones you picked up? Reckon we'll under 70mm is what I like, but thought they look good for winter hills trouties ;) Also like the floating/suspending lures, especially if you can dive em and they will pause at the same depth for a decent amount of time... My favourite lures are these that will stay at your required depth on the pause..... Maaan my casting arms getting twitchie just posting this :laugh: Nice feedback on the lures mate cheers[/quote']the lures we used were 70mm and floated up when paused but still got hit,like yourself i prefer the ones that stop mid water and seem to hold in the same level (sx 40's style) but the design of the magneto's are different.as for a twitchy casting arm be sure to loosen your shoulders up cos i reckon if Moggy23 feels anything like me this mornin he'll be sore :pinch: :pinch: how many cast was it Mog :S cheers 4THA

as for a twitchy casting arm be sure to loosen your shoulders up cos i reckon if Moggy23 feels anything like me this mornin he'll be sore :pinch: :pinch: how many cast was it Mog :S cheers 4THA

After a couple hundred casts, I,m fine this morning 4THA, :woohoo: This evening, you should give trihull fisher some lessons. :P

thanx for the report 4THAI have never chucked a lure at anything yet but have a couple of hard body shiny pretty blingy lures in my tacklebox and never thought I would ever use them. Didnt want to look like a goose not knowing what I'm doing but you have kindled my interest.Time for this old fella to "google" and try to learn something new

thanx for the report 4THAI have never chucked a lure at anything yet but have a couple of hard body shiny pretty blingy lures in my tacklebox and never thought I would ever use them. Didnt want to look like a goose not knowing what I'm doing but you have kindled my interest.Time for this old fella to "google" and try to learn something new

Pretend u know what your doing, I do it all the time. :laugh:

Google or Ogle. ;)
Awesome I bought a whole bunch of these lures when I started fishing not knowing anything about lures' date=' still don't know too much, got them real cheap off eBay and after a while thought bugger cheap eBay lures probably wont work very well :laugh:Perhaps it's time to dust em off and give em a crack :)[/quote']
Poppasnake
maybe Poppasnake & Bjorn2fish can catch up for a fish and i can collect the prize money from Shelly Craft for when i win Australias funniest home video :P:P:P seriously though have a crack with what ever you have in those tackle boxes cos st's will just about take anything and you never know what else may be interested as well cheers 4THA