Port Hedland? Anyone been?

Gday Bigmac,havent fished Port Headland in a long time.Back in the day landbased we would catch GTs Queenies,Macks etc from the jetty.Also fished just offshore for some nice Black Jewies as well.Making the trip back over myself soon to visit my brother in Exmouth.The Ningaloo area is some of the best fishing going but Port Headland should turn on some nice fish for you.

About 6 years ago i passed through pt headland and stayed in the caravan park. Fished a little creek that flowed out to sea just down from the park and caught a couple of small jacks. Some good fishing in the area though if you have the time and a little bit of local knowledge. Nice area to explore have fun.Cheers Bocky

Hey all. Heading up to Port Hedland in a couple of months for a week. Has anyone here fished it? I've never fished in the tropics' date=' so any help/advice is much appreciated. Cheers, Ben[/quote']Just be careful of the airlines fishing tackle regulations BM.No hooks /lines / rods allowed in planes passenger areas :whistle: Usually they must go in cargo ;)