Port River Charter?

G'day guys,My birthday's coming up soon and I was looking at maybe going out on a charter during mid-September. I would be most interested in a Port River mully/ bream charter but I couldn't really find too much when I looked around on the web.Can anyone direct me to a decent charter operator in the Port?Thanks.

you can sit on the back of my Pro Angler for $50 lol :) Sambo

I thought the point of a Charter is too be put on the fish?? :huh: Oops did I just say that. Hahhah :laugh: :laugh:Breambo could always go for a dolphin cruise! :P TT
yeah he can have a cast after i have had the first cast and go past lolSambo

JACK Would run a charter day out.... just gotta put up with his weird ideas :whistle: and high prices for fuel bait etc etc ;)

:ohmy: If you guys are knockin around the forum in November, Ill take yers for a run :) that way i could close to guarantee some schoolies and big breambo's!!!!this time of year Im sittin in one spot smokin a pack a ciggies...cough cough, not really that exciting :lol: unless lightening strikes and I finally hook a decent Jewie ;)by the way, the price o pillies is $200 a kilo :whistle: nah just jokes, thats what I tell Jimbo & Banga... :P
by the way' date=' the price o pillies is $200 a kilo :whistle: nah just jokes' date=' thats what I tell Jimbo & Banga... :P[/quote'']That a Small or Big Bag??Nah you know I am always here Jack. Always distracting me from Homework Lol!Would love to fish with you again. Would be a pleasure. Cheers TT
JACK Would run a charter day out.... just gotta put up with his weird ideas :whistle: and high prices for fuel bait etc etc ;)
:ohmy: If you guys are knockin around the forum in November' date=' Ill take yers for a run :) that way i could close to guarantee some schoolies and big breambo's!!!!this time of year Im sittin in one spot smokin a pack a ciggies...cough cough' date=' not really that exciting :lol: unless lightening strikes and I finally hook a decent Jewie ;)by the way, the price o pillies is $200 a kilo :whistle: nah just jokes, thats what I tell Jimbo & Banga... :P[/quote'']who needs pillies....the B word is blaspheme.... thats why i used lures to get "live bait" to catch big fish LOL