Does anyone have a 3 or 4 Wt for sale?

Hey All..... Im after a smaller rod to tackle some smaller streams and rivers down south....I have a 6wt 9 foot but its just a little to big to get into tight spots and with all the over hanging trees its making it too hard.what would people recommend a 3 or 4? and something quite a bit shorter in like 7 foot range?One more question can i still cast a bead head wooly with a rod this light?(beginner if you hadn't noticed)cheers TH

G day fella . I bought a rod for my canoe which is only 4-5 ft that i found so handy for hiking through bush an casting in between trees with . It has 4lb line on it ' date=' an as for strength it landed a nice 80cm mulloway out of the onk so i have no problem with landing anything with it ?[/quote']think hes talking sbout a fly rod jimbo lol

Hey All..... Im after a smaller rod to tackle some smaller streams and rivers down south....I have a 6wt 9 foot but its just a little to big to get into tight spots and with all the over hanging trees its making it too hard.what would people recommend a 3 or 4? and something quite a bit shorter in like 7 foot range?One more question can i still cast a bead head wooly with a rod this light?(beginner if you hadn't noticed)cheers TH

Hey dude, Check these out I have a 6' 6" 3wt http://www.caddisflyshop.com/eccaflyro.htmlHopefully the link works ;) I regularly throw a Sz10 woolly around with it in some of the really tight twiggy creeks over this way. You may want to factor in the size of the fish you are likely to encounter. Feel free to drop me a line if you wanna chat about anything furtherCheers1Fish :boot::boot:

you can definately cast a wooly bugger or wooly worm on a 3#,remembering they dont have to be big as a size 10 or 12 on a standard shank wet hook with up to 5/32oz bead will sink quite quick.I have tied some using ostrich herl as the palmer hackle,which was bought from spotlight and some general knitting wool in a variety of colours.worth looking into if you cant buy ready made sizes you want,and will keep you busy when not fishing.every one i ve talked to recommends a 7ft rod for our little rivers and creeks.