Help needed :icon_e_sad: From someone I seen on the shoutbox about a week ago 27th ish of august"it may have been jewie" I cant remember :-[,But he was talking about marinating large octopus in lemon juice,lemon zest, plus other stuff which I missed,then chargrilling,I'm hoping to get the rest of ingredents list,HELP :'(

1 tablespoon fresh lemon rind, grated 3/4 cup lemon juice 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce 1 tablespoon course cracked pepper1 small pinch of sea salt1 tablespoon chilli flakes2 cloves garlic, crushed combine in a large bowl and add octopus tentacles marinate for an hour or so , chargrill over a high heat until cooked turning once .serve with salad of your choice and fresh lemon wedges .
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

add a bottle of red wine to the mix, bring to the boil in a stock pot, turn down the heat and simmer for an hour. Remove from heat and allow to cool in the juices, Fire up the BBQ and put the ocy on for about five to ten minutes, Mean while reduce juices to a thick sauceBest you'll ever eat unless you put cheap plonk in! ;D