Cod flies "Foambergs"

Keen As,Now that's a secret trick of the trade ;) but I'll tell you anyway. The base is tied in under the shank then the top is tied in on top of that. You then spiral the thread along the shank to secure the bottom section. Then run a bead of glue along the top of the shank and under foam, then just tie off the front nose piece. I hope that's not too confusing, if it is you may just have to buy some from me :laugh: . Good luck and thanks for your comments.AFF,I tie a pretty wicked Bogong moth and have also tied some that look like little birds and lizards.1Fish you are on the button mate ;) Cheers Dazz

Thanks FN.Love your work ;) Any pics of a Lizard Fly ? That'd be interesting to see.Next thing you'll be doing a barra trip and tying up small Crocs :clap:

Just sold the last batch mate, I'll take some pics when I tie some more. A small croc fly would definitely take a bit of foam to do ;):laugh: Cheers Dazz
Keen As,Now that's a secret trick of the trade ;) but I'll tell you anyway. The base is tied in under the shank then the top is tied in on top of that. You then spiral the thread along the shank to secure the bottom section. Then run a bead of glue along the top of the shank and under foam, then just tie off the front nose piece. I hope that's not too confusing, if it is you may just have to buy some from me :laugh: . Good luck and thanks for your comments.Thanks for that,and no not confusing,again awesome job.