whos fishing where this weekend

I will be out.on Saturday morning and am tossing up between Port session, Norma type area whiting attack or hunting out a jnr salmon. Was ever thinking about taking the tinny off the Kilda flat like a cheeky bugga and fishing the channel just out of the landbasers reach lol, or o/h breakwall.Bigger it, maybe all three, a big bream, couple kgs and a 50cm salmon trout :) Cheers all

Hi all,strictly landbased for me.got thurs and fri off and need a couple of good sessions as it has been a little while.Was thinking hitting up either o/h or st kilda 1 morning and having a crack at the the sts - got stocked up on a few plastics to give em a go.also interested in hitting up the marino/hallet cove rock area on a either the thurs or fri low tide. wind is meant to be light and easterly so that should help getting the line out. never fished here before but keen to target some squid and have some burley in the water and see what comes. normally like to catch the bread & butter stuff for a feed. have heard there are a few Kgw lurking around and hopefully the burley will get some gar or tommies to keep me entertained.any ideas or pointers on this area would be appreciated - have had a look on google to try and work out a good access point/rocky area seems to be a few points that jut out a but further to the weedy area.good fun planning it will be better doing it :)

just come back from port lincoln after a week there.... plenty of big squid tommies etc... no whiting as the blood worm run was on.... we traveled many a kms all around the bay, north shields, boston island etc... squid everywhere around boston island with squid to over 1m stretched out... plenty of yellowfin whiting in the arvo high tide... and midnight tides :)