Chasing Salmon Trout Sat 27th

Hi evryone,I am a long time thief of knowledge off this site but never contributed!I am heading out tomorrow morning to try and catch a few Salmon.. Thinking either Sellicks or St Kilda.. Never actually been fishing out at St Kilda but spend plenty of time down south! Anyone else doing the same tomorrow? I hear Sellicks/Adlinga stretch is quite good on a rising tide at dawn? B)

They have been off the St Kilda and North Haven breakwalls' date=' but much smaller than the ones venturing south.Mark[/quote']As Always!Need to get into those Salmon.Been so busy lately. Will have to pop in again soon and stock up!Cheers
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeh off the sainties breakwater off the endAlot of small throwbacks around 20cm but kept a few that were high 20s low 30sNah dont smoke em but would love to experiment next winter and buy a smokerI just fillet them and have them beer batteredDelicious but you need to bleed them upon capture