i wanna send in a few photos for the brag board and the jinkai comp' date=' should i just send them to shane murton and see what he says?[/quote']shane@wildcoastfishing.com.auJust email that with some good photos attached aswell as the Subject being Brag Board Photo.They should get in no sweat! TT
Shane likes the pics to be a minimum of 500kbs and upwards for publishing quality guys.Camera on the phone rarely hacks it? In focus is a given ;)
cheers Tony' date=' i was going to send in the photo in my avatar for the brag board and one of me with a Tuna i caught with a 60lb jinkai leader. they were both taken with good cameras so hopefully he will publish them! :)B)[/quote']'Tis a crackin' pic mate, Shane is always on the look out for good copy for the mag :clap:
  • 2 weeks later...

Good read the guy in the article on kingies i used to work with rik davies always chassing the snapps and kingies excellent fisho lives at hallets and launches from west beach never could work it out crispy

Hey chrispin, yeah i hope it helps the guys hooking the bigguns and loosing em. I love my big fishies. P.s Did any of you guys read the story? what did you honestly think?
Good read the guy in the article on kingies i used to work with rik davies always chassing the snapps and kingies excellent fisho lives at hallets and launches from west beach never could work it out crispy
Hey chrispin' date=' yeah i hope it helps the guys hooking the bigguns and loosing em. I love my big fishies. P.s Did any of you guys read the story? what did you honestly think?[/quote']I haven't but will. Could be just tye thing to send me to Augusta next week atm im going Pirie for other stuff instead. Have you been up pt Augusta lately?
Hey chrispin' date=' yeah i hope it helps the guys hooking the bigguns and loosing em. I love my big fishies. P.s Did any of you guys read the story? what did you honestly think?[/quote']Too much WOGBERT!!!!!!!!!!!! Was ok apart from that Richard. lol.

nah i havnt been fishing in ages, Jack. just had a little boy. AND BRAD FOR SUM REASON SHANE DECIDED TO POST HEAPS OF WOGGY IN THERE. lol. And none of my latest kingies and snappys. Maybs saving them for the next 1. Did you remember that pic of the boat? brad s took it of that 17 kilo one. Brad your the guy im talking about that goes hard from the start, just u dont use 15, lol.

Love it Adon. Heard u got a nice harlequin the other day....bastardo!!!!!!!Go hard or go home...Like a big tug o war!i think its a man thing!Woggy was telling me bout the newish fishery u guys have been hitting....good work. close to home too. If they peel off 37kg, I'm gonna fish with tug boat mooring rope, and hire hulk hogan to hold onto me, and pray me arms don't get ripped off during the tussle!!!!!!!!