Not one of my worst feedsof redfin!

Yep Cal, a private dam over Kuitpo way which I fished for a couple of years and lost count of the big catches I took out from it, most prolific spot I've ever fished. You'd get a couple of dozen in a session and back a couple of weeks later and do the same again, amazing spot. Unfortunately a Politician has taken it over and is going to start a trout farm there can you believe! Ah well, can't complain, must of imbibed a few gallons of omega3 fish oil over the time I was there! The previous occupier showed me a pic of a 9 1/2lb Callop he took out of it and I've had 'Bows to 3lb as well! Cheers mate.

Hey crocka79, I have a feeling in my water that yours and mine were brothers and sisters and that I may of bumped into you up there once upon a time:-\Could you answer a few questions for me to confirm?Were you once a SAFWAA member?Did you catch a biiiig cod at a SAFWAA dam and have the pic on your mobile?Do/did you carry all your catch home alive in your bucket?Did you catch your fish on an Atomic Shad with a large Jig head? (I may be way off beam with the last question as I see a squidgy on your pic)Excellent work with your catch and a high five to the missus (can't get mine to play out at all) and thanks for sharing your pic :icon_e_biggrin: Cheers, Tony

Glad to answer tony....I dont remember bumping into anyone at this particular spot. never been a member but ive been meaning to join for a number of years ;Dhavnt had chance to add cod on my list of captures. its on my to do list ;DAll fish were taken home dead ;Dall fish captured on squidgy fish gary glitter color size #3 from memory on fairly heavy jig. this was the only color that worked on the day ???. wouldnt touch anything else. Havent done any fresh water work for a while, ile have to venture up the onk for a sesh soon 8)Ile send pm of where fish were caughtcheers