Shimano Baitrunner 4500B

Good Morning Fishing Guru'sHope everyone had a good weekend and that some people manage to wet a line! Coming into september now and I'm looking to get into some serious snapper fishing and I was wondering what people think of this reel.I will be fishing from a boat off the yorkes and hitting up some local reefs n structures given to be by my uncle. He fishes with a handline so no good asking him about reels.BCF currently have a special on for the Shimano Baitrunner 4500B with a Bluewater solid tip rod for $179.Is this a good price??? I have never really spent much money on rods n reels but I'm looking to invest a bit of $$$ to last me for a while. Look forward to your replies(Sorry I'm sure this topic has be done to death)

Guest horses4courses

The Baitrunner is certainly a good reel for what you want in my opinion.........good reliable and honest.........unsure as to pricing though,sorry.Good luck with your purchasing ;)

yea that was a great morrning fishing hey

I got one of those exact combos but a few years back so probably an older model.Used it with BigRed and UHF one day...[attachment=11724]adelaide-metro-snapper.jpg[/attachment]Think it did the job ;) I'd recommend it.If spotter can beat that price it would be a pretty damn good price.