Fish Size and Limit Chart Sticker

I replaced mine on the boat with a 900mm metal ruler. It was a wide one with very bold numbers and easy to read. The part at the beginning of the ruler wher the is a hole for hanging before the measurements start was approx 30mm and i folded it to act as a stopThey come in 300mm, 400mm, 600mm and up, shouldn't be hard to find a size to suit.

Why don't you give one of these a trywww.compleatanglermoonta.com.au/all-products/swivels-original-fish-measure-south-australia.aspx?lv.crumb=51979Swivels Original “Fish Measure” (patent pending) is a measuring device designed to measure your catch against the legal size limits for your state.Designed with permission from local State Fisheries Departments, Fish Measure is a must have for all recreational anglers – young, old, novice and/or season professional.Nylon Coated to help resist the effect from salt water, Fish Measure is a must for EVERY tackle box!! Version - South Australia

Anyone know where i can get a Fish Size and Limit Sticker' date=' the ones with a ruler like you have stuck on boats? looking to get one for my icebox, always forget the bloody brag mat and have to dig through the tackle box for a tape measure lol.. thanks guys B)[/quote']Just bought one today from BCF Gepps Cross. $6.00 Hope this helps :)