Bream Tucker

Mal it all depends. Some flies can be weighted and be able to be cast on a very light spin out fit. I have never done it but I have tied plenty of flies heavy enough to be cast. You probably wouldn't be able to impart the same action into the fly as you can with a flyrod but it could be done. Hope that answers your question.Cheers Dazz

Very nice DazzCan you use these on normal spin setup and if so would you just flick them like a small sp.Do you sell these mateCheersBen

Ben these are far too light to throw on spin tackle mate. You might have to get yourself a flyrod ;) Cheers Dazz
Have considered it a few times might have to find some cash soon to give it a goThe idea of beam and snapper on fly from the yak intrigues me

I know I have said it a thousand times now Dazz mate.But I really love the craftsmanship and accuracy of your ties!Really top work mate, these look like they would do really well and give you some fun.Keep tying mate and posting the pics. I know I love checking up on what you have been rigging up as of late. TT