What are you targeting this summer

WELL I AM GOING BACK TO LINCOLN A COUPLE OF TIMES AND WILL TARGET WHITING AND NANNYGAI DOWN THE PASSAGE. ALSO WILL GO BACK AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME MORE TUNA. BEEN JARING JARRING? THEM UP AND THEY LAST ME ALL YEAR. STILL EATING SOME FROM SUMMER OF 2011. ALSO HOPE TO GET TO VICTOR FOR SOME SNAPPER AND WAREHOU. THEN BESIDES CRABS HOPE TO DAB SOME GAR.THEN THERES PT VINCENT FOR SQUID. THEN THERES BUT THE LIST GOES ON. GEE ITS NOT ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE THIS RETIREMENT RACKET. ITS BETTER!

Hey guys just random question but what is everyone targeting or trying out this summer.My two goals are to catch a Mulloway and get some yellowfin on poppers.Love to hear whats on everyone list.Cheers Juninho

random question???? HELL NO!This winter had me beaten down and falling asleep in my boat (I use the term boat very loosely):PThe wicked, wicked SATAN sent season of misery is closely making way for the glory months!!! Woooooohoooooo! :woohoo: get pumped people... The ladies are shedding their layers :silly: the.footy finals are getting serious, the BREAM are stirring, the YFW are rising, the shitties are receiving orders ready for.their annual D DAY invasion of the estuaries, the snook are sharpening their fangs, the sharks are circling, the blooooody Mulloway are a schooooooooling and of course the Snapper are head butting the shit outta stuff ready to root and mung out on blue crab.Make no mistake ladies and gents, IT WILL SOON BE ON LIKE DONKEY KONG and I :c can't :c wait!!!!(okay, to answer your question, I too will be treking the shallows armed with surface lures targeting YELLOW FIN WHITING.... Im off to a sea run hotspot to finally go back over 40cm on a Bream... Oh yes, I will break 42cm this summer, oh yes. But most of all I will be smashing the Mulloway hard... Hard like..er well, ... I can't think of an appropriate metaphor, .. But hittin them buggers hard and with lighter gear than last season...... AND some big hard nutter SNAPPER while I rest)Summer boo yeah! Look out now, time to break out the fishin boardies for 5am spring tide dawns :woohoo: )

love it.Me....trying to troll some flatties from my ebay cheapy yak from spots i normally wade. Should be fun. Shall hit the stones for relaxing balmy evenings with shark baits out for a tug o war with the odd toothy and hopefully some offshore stuff where tuna and deepwater succulents like morwong, nannies and harlequin may be a real chance. Hope to crack a BIG blue parrot fish out there too......see what happens :fishing::boat::sun::sun::sun::clap:

Having just bought my first tinnie, a creek mully for me. Having always had larger boats it's usually launch and straight out to sea. I'm going to concentrate on our creek systems this year. I have caught a lot of land based mullys over the years, but never a legal one from the boat. I wouldn't shy away from any tips on where to start either....JACK!!! :whistle:

Having just bought my first tinnie' date=' a creek mully for me. Having always had larger boats it's usually launch and straight out to sea. I'm going to concentrate on our creek systems this year. I have caught a lot of land based mullys over the years, but never a legal one from the boat. I wouldn't shy away from any tips on where to start either....JACK!!! :whistle:[/quote']The boat ramps a good start :P Oh and I hear there's a red hot mully article in WILDCOAST issue 25... Coming soon ;)

Definitely be going for some Landbased snapper again this year have to beat my just legal pb.Really want to land an Onka mully too. The Onk's pretty close and I'm yet to land a mully at all, really have to put some time in this year only had a short go at em last year.Wouldn't mind a few by catches of a pb bream :P or my first flatty (yes very sad).