Carp, Kill them or let them go

Carp, Kill them or let them go  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Carp, Kill them or let them go

• Kill
    • Release

CARP POLL Simple poll for curiosities sake, Kill them or let them go. No big explanations, No attacking any ones opinion and no big drawn out ones either. Quite simply hit the button you agree with most, I am doing a bit of research here and want to use the information gathered in a write up.Please do not turn this into a debate,

I think that if you vote yes' date='then you should have no problem with destroying all Spotted Vermin. AKA Trout. I'll sit on the fence here.[/quote']No problem at all. YES or NO answers' date=' save your preaching for the 10 billion other carp threads.[/quote']I've told you a gazillion times,not to exaggerate! :angry::angry: Cleaver not so clever! :P

I voted release too...they're here FOR GOOD!NOT GOOD but NOT LEAVINGI'm with spiny too......Vermin are vermin kill all carp, trout, redfin, etc........Never gonna be the way so our natives have to adapt!....or perish...... :( Not just cod n callop, but galaxids, pygmy perch, river blackfish, etc..Hence my release vote.....nobody that fishes seriously could be a criminal for accidentally having a carp slip back when they release trout if they choose...trout even have a minimum size....??????Yes, yes, i know trout are a sportfish.........yes, yes and i have caught and killed and caught and released them too.....Maybe I'm a crook...But I see this as a poll of the current situation and as such kill or release...carp are here now!Cheers,lads n ladettes :)

And trout only continue year in and year out for us because of a few hard working people involved with SAFFA and for all of us that appreciate trout fishing we should be thankful....but still it is not a clear cut issue.....fishos and greenies....both have a case here :fishing: Not that i'm a greenie by any stretch .....*drawing up phlegm*andpitooey.....ting...yeah hit the spittle tray!!!!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...