couldn't find a home......

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Jagger,In the UK everybody uses them for sea fishing and I was very pleased to find a source at our local store last year :) :)Not sure if they still have 'em there now :-\We used to call 'em "Occy's" or "muppets" and you doubled your chances of an Atlantic Cod if you had one of them on your top trace baited with a lug worm, or rag worm piece.The better class of KGW's think it's party time when they see 'em. :icon_e_biggrin:I've outfished the skipper that many times that he's hooked on themnow and I'm getting dangerously low, might check out the store again soon. ;) :)Cheers, tonyb

Yobs I beg to differ. I got told they were good eating aswell. So we decided to keep one when it got caught whiting fishing, Lets say the cat liked it and i wont keep another!

Each to their own. We have eaten heaps, and also given them to people without them knowing and they liked them.We all have different tastes dont we. I reckon leatheries are great too, and alot hate them ;)