Baked Whole Flathead

Heres the deal. Caught a Flatty a couple of weeks ago and kept her whole in the freezer. Defrosted her on the weekend and thought i might do something special with her. My Mrs loves Flat head so i thought if i do a wicked job of this, She might want me to go fishing more often.I scaled and gutted the fish before i froze it. I cut off the flipper fins.Scored slits about 4 on each side about 1 cm deepOn a little frypan i heated some oil and added fresh chivesWhole peeled cherry tomotoes and juiceLemon juicespoon of good oilparmesan cheeseI got out 2 sheets of foil and put the flatty on themI cut lemon slices then in half and put them in the scored slitsAfter my sauce had simmered for 10 mins i poured this on top of the flatty.A few more slices of lemon and whole chives on top.Then wrapeed the shit out of so it didn't leak any juices.baked on low 150 degrees for about 40minswhile it was cooking i sliced 6 small potatoes about 2mm thick.put them in a bowl with1 spoon of oilfreshly finely chopped chivesSome italian herbs out of a jarand mixed all together.Chucked them in pyrex and cooked them in the oven with the fishwhen i went to serve it i got a large rectangle platteropen the foil and put the potatoes in the juices next to the flattyserved with 2 forks and 2 glasses of winei can go fishing now whenever i want