Shimano 2-5k Jewel

DSC_0835.JPGRachelle will remain my first wife for a little longer after my Shimano Jewel birthday gift ;)Have decided ti pair this with my 2500 Twinpower for Breaming good times and the class to handle the odd schoolie too. With my 4000 Rarenium purchase last week, and the birthday Jewel today, Im all set for a killa summer.... Bring on Saturday morning... If I blew out the candles instead of the kids the wish would've been this...A 1m jewie, on the Ugly Stik at 7amA 1m Jewie on the Rarenium by 8amA 40 Bream on the Jewel on my way to......midday snapper on all three... Bam bam bam :)Can't help but dreamWarPig Birthday cake too;DSC_0840.JPG

awesome Jack! She's a keeper (the missus I mean) :laugh: beautiful cake too!My mums got something big plaanned for my bday this weekend but wont even give me a clue to what it is! Im hoping its a t-curve/stella combo i been wishing for (fingers crossed!) :woohoo:

If you get a Stella T-curve combo for your b.day im going to get your mum to adopt me! And Jack will be sobbing in the corner! :dry: :dry: :lol:

awesome Jack! She's a keeper (the missus I mean) :laugh: beautiful cake too!My mums got something big plaanned for my bday this weekend but wont even give me a clue to what it is! Im hoping its a t-curve/stella combo i been wishing for (fingers crossed!) :woohoo:

If you get a Stella T-curve combo for your b.day im going to get your mum to adopt me! And Jack will be sobbing in the corner! :dry: :dry: :lol:
lmao..i think im being a bit too optimistic, will most likely get a pack of jox! lol :laugh:we'll see though, been drilling it into her that it'd be a good combo for kingies at Coffins :P