THE QUICK TRIP REPORT THREAD... (post away)

they were getting a couple of salmon of the end of the jetty...and when i say end one bloke was casting over the reef -_-

Thats a hell of a cast from behind the yellow line
Last few times ive gone for a wonder down the jetty and the amount of :c that fish past the yellow line is unreal... and its not just the fishos that have no idea... its a joke really... :angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Managed to knock up a feed today with moggy &hsv Hsv hooked a gar which then got swallowed by a bronzie which then in a calamity of errors was lost boat side due to a recently purchased ego 2 slid

Drove past the water yesterday whilst at work and thought golly, looks good so as soon as i got home hooked the boat up, sorted the rods and the missus and away we went. Launched and went maybe 1km fr

had a great weekend throwing lures at mullys saturday morning i got this fella at the onkAnd heres one of the many on plastics today down the coorong

Posted Images

Keep it short' date=' was lucky enough to get a lift in Rotares deep south red dog express. As it has been of late, bag of bigs within the first few hrs and the rest of the day looking for the lil ones. Not much by-catch , but a great day regardless :clap::clap:[/quote']fried up a treat last night, lightly crumbed on a bed of cos lettuce, home made wedges with peri peri seasoning. washed down with a clear wet back. num numIMAG0356.jpg

knocked off trade school and thort i better wet a line. was blowing its ass out so went down to the marina. after 5mins i lost my squidgey wriggler so put on the zman grub, first cast foul hooked a little mullet. Second cast got smacked by a nice bream, love to here that little 1000 reel singing. i would have loved to let it go but thort with the amount of hours and lures that ive lost chasing them i deserved a feed of bream.bream3.jpglove this new combo20121112_172428.jpg

Couldn't get out in the boat as planned Saturday so took my 2 boys for a paddle in the kayak. Launched at Dotteral Drive and paddled down to the beach at Corcoran Drive. Bream everywhere. We could see them as we paddled into the beach. Not game to fish out of the kayak with a 2 and 4 year old on board yet so we fished off the beach! Casting unweighted bloodworms it was on. Bream everywhere. Two rods going at once most of the time and two very excited boys. (well 3 really ;) )Didn't get any fish photos...too busy but managed one of the boys on the lake.Cheers,Dan C485121_10151234284614512_1781154859_n.jpg

Had a rock fishing session yesterday' date=' hoping to find a few Gar. We found a spot out of the wind. Had to work hard to get a feed, but just about managed to fill a few plates last night, bulked it out with a large portion of potato salad :ohmy: :laugh: Gotta luv a feed of fresh Gar. :cheer:[/quote']Just wanted to add a picture to the above post. Hard work for this little feed, but better than eating doughnuts. ;)Posted Image

went for a quick sesh this morning of brighton ,1 gar and 1 squid a pathetic effort gar were very flighty and small ,if i could eat puffers i could have had a descent feed ,bloody rats of the sea i am not to gentle with these vermin i must say when unhooking them ,loads of tommies that were very small so i didnt even bother,still tasted ok for dinner

Had a very enjoyable morning in the port, but couldn't get hold of a mulloway before the tide started to belt.... Spewin about that aspect of it :( did have a good run in the tinny though, and caught a banjo shark/fidler on my new Diablo.Few salmon trout about but not very dense schools... Where we were anyway.Will have to start fishing with dynamite I think :PAs soon as snapper ban lifts im heading for the horizon.Cheers

Had a very enjoyable morning in the port' date=' but couldn't get hold of a mulloway before the tide started to belt.... Spewin about that aspect of it :( did have a good run in the tinny though, and caught a banjo shark/fidler on my new Diablo.Few salmon trout about but not very dense schools... Where we were anyway.Will have to start fishing with dynamite I think :PAs soon as snapper ban lifts im heading for the horizon.Cheers[/quote']Can't wait for the ban end :)

@ TT Headed round to Stansbury over on YP. For a quick weekend getaway. Wind played havoc for the whole time making the fishing hard. Picked a few squid and crabs. Squid coming on the Pink Sephias. Cheers TTThat wind played havoc most of the next week as well TT. got out twice in 8 days. There were snook around the jetty lights at night. We managed a couple of 50cm+ KGWs in the boat. I'll post some pictures later.Wahoo

Yesterday HSV, GF & myself put in a couple of hours around the silt grounds just out from the Black Pole, picked up 7 KGW & heaps of undersize around 30 cm. Picked up 1 squid as it was getting a little choppy for drifting for them.The normal long shanks out fished the whiting snatchers, back to basics again :cheer: