Rate: Strikehook

Hi guy's...How would you rate Strikehook 1:Excellent 2:Very good 3:Average 4:Ok,but room for improvement So come on guys give us some input on how you see the site and how or what else you would like to see... I'll start the ball rolling for you all... 1:Excellent.. Aarron and every-body else who helps out behind the scene,keep up your excellent work... ;D ;D ;D

Guest undertaker

Yes,have to agree with the number 1 ranking ;)As stated,well done to everyone involved........sponsors,mods (even Ranger ::)) and of course aaron.A huge amount of time and effort by all.Of course,the thing that makes the forum tick pretty well also,is us,the members......we all seem to be calm,caring,cool level headed individuals :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ::) ;D ;)

• 3 weeks later...

:)I will give it a 2 but im only a newie I would like the fishing reports to be a bit more up to date and it would be nice if someone would talk to me on the chat site but being a newie I expect it takes a while for people to see if your worth talking too. :boat: :icon_lol: ;)

Come along to our end of year show on Nov 30th at Point Malcolm Reseerve,Military Road,Semphore Park,and you can meet and talk to alot of members....... ;) ;) As for the shout box,keep trying... ;D ;D

:)I will give it a 2 but im only a newie I would like the fishing reports to be a bit more up to date and it would be nice if someone would talk to me on the chat site but being a newie I expect it takes a while for people to see if your worth talking too. :boat: :icon_lol: ;)

Hey rocket, dont take things personally. Ive found that at certain times of the day its hard to get a convo in the shout box. Other times, ya cant get a word in lol, its just how it is. Newbies are very very welcome here mate. :)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...