coconut cream 'n onion sauce to die for....!

Hey guys, try this on your favourite grilled fish, awesome :icon_e_biggrin: All the credit goes to my missus :icon_e_biggrin:140ml coconut cream (or milk)3 teaspoons of oyster sauce2 teaspoons of sweet chilli sauce3 chopped green onions (spring onions)1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice1 teaspoon grated green ginger 1 clove crushed garlicCombine coconut cream, oyster sauce, chilli sauce, onions, lemon juice, ginger and garlic in a small pan stir over high heat until boiling, cook for 1 minute stirring, serve over grilled fish steaks.Bon appetit, Whatever that means :icon_e_biggrin:Cheers, tonyb

Excellent! That one is saved to my favourites! ;DShe's a beauty all right Ranger, never had a wrasse before even after catching loads in the past.Had one with the sauce the other night, absolute delight :icon_e_biggrin:I reckon it'd turn the toughest old snapper you've ever caught into gourmet cuisine mate ;D ;DCheers, tonyb.