carp on telescopic rods

I once had an absolute ball on the carp with a telescopic rod up at Walkers Flat. I was fishing by the boat ramp and castin 3-4 meters away from that point (across and out). With just a #4 long shank hook loaded with corn kernals as my weight i would cast out and wait. I would see a twitch then the line start to slowly go out,3,2,1 BANG! i would try to rip the fishes head of with a sweeping strike in the opposote direction the line was going in.I landed 12 carp in 2 or 3 hours doing this, the best going 3.5kg. As a bonus toward the end i caught a shrimp in a little scoop net, baited him up and landed a 37cm Callop on it, it was sure fired up fought harder than the carp! Now, weaver might shoot me for this but i kept him, hooked pretty deep and don't mind a feed of fish.Sorry that was longer than i thought, so yeah they work.P.S The rod was a 7ft 2-4kg TRACKER rod.

I love my cheap and nasty Shimano tele rod!! (Kmart special). I have it in my backpack when I take out the motorbike and have a pack of soft plastics on hand too. You never know where you'll end up on an enduro bike ;) Ps. 'ME TED' hit the nail on the head... Couldn't have said it better myself. :clap:

How much will one of them cost?