congrats to everyone. ive git a little boy baking at the moment hes due around late febuary. im pumped but very nervous. hope i can still get out for s fish on my day off work :unsure:

Nerves are so terrible mate. Champagne doesnt come out until that little child and mum are safe and sound. We had some moments, but its all worth it.

Congratulations "Poppy" :) Fine little fishing buddy and footy mate you have there!! :clap: My brainwashing worked on my boy (the 'other' SA team but :ohmy: ).But my daughter's a shocker... I took her to AAMI this year for crows bombers, and she's busy YeLLing out "go cats!" :laugh: She's only 3 though, so still time :cheer: .Wish mum and bubs all the best getting settled in and we will see youse down Adelaide oval for a showdown shortly :woohoo: Nice one Scaley Tom... Great addition to the Brag Board :)

Congrats mate. Good news that mum n bubs are both well. I hope you do switch him onto fishing, but I can't condone the whole power brainwashing! Poor child!!I saw the change in my dad when he became a poppa for the first time. Turned him soft n gooey!! We've given him three grandies under the age of six, so he has toughened back up again!!