Braid colours?

Looking at getting a 10lb, 300yd spool of power pro for my 4000 baitrunnerDL at the moment, and was wondering how much colour matters. I am looking at either red or green. For mainly snapps and salmon lure casting (mabye even for Mully live baiting in onk) i think red is the better option, but whats your opinion?Yakman

Don't think it matters much, since the rig/leader is what the fish will be seeing. I've found that the Moss Green Power Pro is almost impossible for me to see and so I don't like it much any more.I tend to use white Stren Microfuse because it's very visible but the new Orange Power Pro 'Bite Motion' is looking good too.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah' date=' these comments are what i expected. The reason for red or green is because I can get a 300 yd spool off ebay for $27, and they are the only colours. I usually go yellow.[/quote']gee your getting ripped off i pay $12.80 delivered for my 300mt spools and any color or lbs you want, you need to search again haha ;) cheers chuckhere ya go try this one ;)
Yeah' date=' these comments are what i expected. The reason for red or green is because I can get a 300 yd spool off ebay for $27' date=' and they are the only colours. I usually go yellow.[/quote'']gee your getting ripped off i pay $12.80 delivered for my 300mt spools and any color or lbs you want, you need to search again haha ;) cheers chuckhere ya go try this one ;)
Cheap Chinese copies.