white pointer

• 4 weeks later...
Youve seen a few now Cocky' date=' still waiting for our first encounter.[/quote'] yeah gw got more footage on the computer .localy been getting some reds and bronzies .boats in getting some work done ' date='as soon as i get it back gonna fish my guts out[/quote']Good onya Cocky doesnt suprise me youve been a gun on them for awhile now ,not having alot of luck lately local for the Reds,had a crack yesterday camping around the channel for zip, got a feed of squid out there and crabs closer inshore towards St Kilda so all was not lost,Singapore chilli crab tonight yum yum. Doing alot better with the Reds over Ardy and Walla's. Back at the ramp a boat came in behind us around 10pm that had travelled further Nth and had 5 nice Reds the smallest looked around 6-7kgs with the other four all looking like 10kg fish. We tried to do it on the cheap by hanging close as the 150 chews up the fuel and none of us were real financial this week sadly. Was hot but to good a day to waist, you could of water skied out there. Hope its nothing to draining on the bank balance with your boat and just general stuff. Tightlines mate.